L'Arche Winnipeg is recruiting an Accountant
The accountant position will be a term full time position (40 hours/week). This person is accountable to the Community Leader and the leadership team. Successful candidate is responsible for monthly and year-end financial reporting, budgeting, government funding application, bank reconciliation, payroll and other accounting related tasks. This is a full time position 8 hours a day Monday through Friday.
L’Arche Winnipeg community currently has six L’Arche homes in Winnipeg: four homes in the Transcona area, one in Windsor Park and one in St. Boniface area. We also have one person in the Supported Independent Living (SIL) Program. L’Arche Tova Café is our community café that is located in the heart of Transcona. It creates employment for people with and without a disability and serves as an outreach for the community. Our L’Arche Winnipeg Office is located on 118 Regent Avenue East in Transcona. Successful Candidate will work out of our L’Arche Winnipeg Office in Transcona.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing monthly financial statements on time.
- Using UKGPro HRIS system to complete bi weekly payrolls and supporting documentation including preparing T4’s.
- Preparing the Annual Budget and monitoring expenditures.
- Presenting Financial Reporting to the Province on time as scheduled.
- Completing Annual Charity Return to CRA.
Read complete role description in PDF below.