L'Arche Stratford is recruiting a Program Leader
L’Arche Stratford is looking to welcome a Program Leader for a Temporary Full-Time contract. This role is responsible for planning, facilitating, and overseeing programs and activities at L’Arche Stratford. The Program Leader ensures individuals with developmental disabilities have access to quality work, volunteer, and leisure activities. They are responsible for overseeing the administration of Passport funding at L’Arche Stratford and coordinating personnel scheduling. The Program Leader works in accordance with the principles, values, and philosophy outlined in the Charter of L’Arche and Mission Statement of L’Arche and the L’Arche Canada Servant Leadership Model.
L’Arche Stratford is located 1 hour and 45 mins west of Toronto. There are 4 homes and a full Supported Independent Living Program that supports 24 Core Members.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Ability to develop, facilitate, and coordinate meaningful work, volunteer, and activity options for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Act as a team builder, supporting active participation of people with and without disabilities in programs together.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention detail for: record keeping, scheduling, and financial oversight.
- Ensures all personnel have the tools, knowledge, and training needed to support programs.
- Ability to build and model relationships of mutuality with core members.
- Ability to work closely with community partners and program facilitators.
Read complete role description in PDF below