L'Arche Sudbury is recruiting a Development & Communications Leader (2 years contract)
L'Arche Sudbury seeks a highly organized and motivated person to join our dynamic team in the capacity of Development & Communications Leader. The Development Office at L'Arche Sudbury manages activities and projects that grow the organization’s capacity through outreach, fund development, branding, and community partnerships. It is an exciting time for L'Arche Sudbury as we look to increase strategic direction, foster new ideas, and develop innovative plans for the organization’s fundraising and communications activities. This role is a core support to all activities within the organization. This includes tasks and activities related to fundraising, event coordination, social media, marketing, and donor management. L'Arche Sudbury offers a welcoming work environment and encourages personal growth and development.
- Special event coordination
- Management of L’Arche Sudbury’s social media platforms (including content sourcing/development, content planning, and the development of a social media strategy)
- Develop, produce, and distribute L’Arche Sudbury’s Bi-Annual Newsletter and bi-annual bulletins.
- Support development, production, and distribution of L’Arche Sudbury’s Annual Report, and other communications materials
- Manage L’Arche Sudbury’s donor database, including donation and data entry, generating fundraising reports, and liaising with finance team to facilitate book keeping processes.
- Manage administrative tasks such as mailings, filing, proposal submission, and general upkeep of the development office