L'Arche Calgary is seeking a Fundraising/Donor Development Coordinator
The Fundraising/Donor Development Coordinator initiates, develops, and leads fundraising for L’Arche Calgary in accordance with the Vision and Mission of L’Arche, government regulations, and L’Arche Calgary Policies and Guidelines.
Primary areas of focus are direct mailings, grants, annual appeal portfolios, corporate and media support, donor research, special fundraising events and various forms of public relations, marketing, and communications. Support for this position is supplied by the Communications Assistant.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Community Leader/Executive Director, the Board of Directors, the Leadership Team of L’Arche Calgary and/or other personnel as required.
- Participate in strategic planning, operational planning, and the budgeting process.
- Prepare and provide monthly progress reports to the Executive Director and Property and Finance Committee.
- Develop policies and guidelines with the Leadership Team which reflect ethical fundraising practices.
- Provide leadership and supervision to the Communication Assistant.
- Chairing monthly Development Committee.
- Collect and manage information regarding donors, including acknowledgements and cultivating relationships with loyal and potential donors.
- Planning/organizing the Annual Run for L’Arche in conjunction with the Run for L’Arche Committee.
- Create and implement a multi-year Development plan that increases revenues and awareness to support the strategic direction and mandate of L’Arche Calgary [...]
Read complete role description in PDF below.